To enter and stay in Italy, citizens coming from countries out of EU, European Economic Area (*) and Switzerland, must have a valid passport, and an entrance study visa issued by the Italian Diplomatic Delegations in their Countries of origin. A Visa is an authorization granted to the foreigner to enter the Italian territory; it is a sticker or a stamp endorsed in the applicant’s passport or any other valid travel documents.

(*) European Union Countries: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom;
European Economic Area Countries: Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway.

For more info: