Annual museum pass:
The Museums Subscription is an annual card that allows you to access the museums and exhibitions of Turin and Piedmont for free or at a discounted price. It is the most convenient way to fully experience all the cultural offers of Piedmont.
The Museum Subscription can be purchased and renewed comfortably online.
Museums Subscription “Young”: € 32
For young people aged 15 to 26 (upon presentation of an identity document, the rate applies up to the day before the 27th birthday) or for holders of the Pyou Card.
Free entrance days:
The first Sunday of the month
- Armeria Reale h. 9.00/19.00 (last entry h. 18.30)
- Galleria Sabauda h. 9.00/19.00 (last entry h. 18.30)
- Museo di Antichità (Archeology) h. 9.00/19.00 (last entry h. 18.30) on Sundays only the “Manica Nuova” part can be visited together with the “Archeology in Turin” exhibition
- Palazzo Reale h. 9.00/19.00 (last entry h. 18.30)
- Giardini Reali h. 09.00/19.00 (free admission every day)
- Palazzo Carignano h. 10.00/18.00 (last entry 17.00)
Admission can only take place in accompanied groups of 25 people; it is advisable to go in the morning to pick up the free ticket that allows you to book the first available time. The entrance to Museo del Risorgimento is not included.
- Villa della Regina h. 10.00/18.00 (last entry h. 17.00)
- Castello di Aglié h. 8.30/19.30 (last entry h. 18.00)
- Castello e parco di Racconigi (CN) h. 9.00/19.00 (last entry h. 18.00)
- Abbazia di Vezzolano (TO) h. 10.00/17.00 (free admission every day)
The first Tuesday of the month (if it’s not a holiday)
The first Wednesday of the month (if it’s not a holiday)