HOW TO REGISTER FOR AN EVENT ON JUPITER?
First of all, do you have the ESN card?
- If do not have it, you can get it at our office during office hours:
- John Toast (via Montebello 9) on Monday, Wednesday and Friday, 5 - 7 PM
- Via Revello 55 (near Politecnico) on Tuesday and Thursday, 5 - 7 PM
AT OUR OFFICE YOU CAN ALSO ASK OUR VOLOUTEERS TO HELP YOU REGISTER TO THE EVENT AND PAY FOR IT DIRECTLY CONFIRMING YOUR PARTECIPATION!
More info here
- If you already have it, you should have received an email (check spam emails too) with credentials to login into Jupiter
Here the link for the login page
If you have problems logging in or with you credentials, you can write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Once you logged in you should see on the left side of the screen a menu (if you using your smarthpone you can just swipe to the left)
In this menu, you should see a tab called "Events list" under the sub menu "Events"
- After entering it, you should see a list of events you can register to
- Select the event you are interested in and you can check all the details of it. At the end of the page there will be a tab called FEE with the cost of the event and a tab called REGISTRATION STATUS where you can check all the steps of the registration. First of all you have to click on REGISTER
- You may be requested to add some details (for example your phone number and your email address) in a window like the one below
- You should now see this in your REGISTRATION STATUS tab, otherwise check the next paragraph "Waiting list":
- After registering, you will have to come to our office (John Toast, Via Montebello 9, Monday to Friday, from 5PM to 7PM. More info here) to pay the fee before the deadline, otherwise your registration will be canceled. You can also pay online using Verse! Verse is a free app that allows you to pay online using your bank account or a card or many other ways! To download it, use the following links and to pay for a trip, look for the Verse link in the description of the event (on Facebook or on our website).
Download Verse on Google Play Store
Some events may not have any fee to pay: in this case you shoul skip the last step of this tutorial
Spots are limited for all our events and this means that if there aren't spots left, you will be put in the waiting list for the event.
- How to know if you are in the waiting list or not? Check your registration status on Jupiter. If you see this, it means you are in waiting list!
- What should I do if I am in waiting list? Just wait! and don't pay anything. If some spots become free again, we will start contacting people from the waiting list through an email and only after that you should pay the fee and you are allowed to partecipate in the event.