Do you want to take part in one of the craziest carnivals of the world?
Ivrea’s Carnival is waiting for you!
Fill the following form to join us: goo.gl/WXuEYM
Ivrea’s Carnival, with its crazy battle of oranges, attracts a lot of tourists from all over the world. For three days the city is full of flags, colors and a big amount of oranges.
Come with ESN Torino to discover Ivrea’s traditions and to live the magic atmosphere of this unusual Carnival.
When: Tuesday 13nd February 2018
- 11.00: meeting point outside the central railway station (Porta Nuova) where we’ll buy the two ways train tickets to Ivrea (5.75€ Torino-Ivrea/5.75€ Ivrea-Torino)
- 12.30: arrival at Ivrea + presentation of the carnival
- Lunch: it will be possible to eat at the street food, but you can also bring your lunch with you
- 14.00: beginning of the battle and the parade
- 18.00: meeting point at Ivrea’s train station
- 19.35: arrival at Torino Porta Nuova
IMPORTANT: as the tradition says who wants to take part in the carnival MUST wear a red hat. If you don’t have it don’t worry, there will be plenty of places to buy it.
OUTFIT: it’s better to wear waterproof and easy-to-wash clothes/shoes because there will be a lots of oranges on the ground.
Remember, fill the form!: goo.gl/WXuEYM
Any further information will be given before the event.
Meeting point location: